Cart-Trak Carton Flow
Durable, Efficient Full-Width Roller Carton Flow
Cart-Trak’s full-width roller carton flow is a heavy-duty, abuse-resistant system providing full carton coverage and superior flow for consistent carton or tote sizes.
- Easily drops into existing pallet rack
- Spans beam to beam on all rack types
- Ideal for same box sizes or totes
- Energy efficient and maintenance free
- Simple bracket attachments for roll formed step beam & structural C3/C4 rack beams
- 6″, 9″, 12″ and 16″: widths
- 1″ 2″, or 3 roller centers
- Galvanized steel rollers
- Internal or external pick trays
- Slow down plates at discharge ends
Cart-Trak is available in standard form and upgraded Cart-Trak with bearing rollers. The bearings offer several benefits over standard bushings including:
- Maximized Vertical Space – Less pitch frees up vertical space to accommodate more levels
- Cost Savings – Bearing rollers can often be spaced further apart saving on overall system costs
- Increased Efficiency – Smooth, consistent and faster with fewer hang-ups
The bearings design improves momentum so that carton flow pitch can be reduced thus freeing up vertical space. In addition, the amplified flow means that less carton/roller friction is needed and therefore many applications can go from a 2” center to a 3”, or from a 3” center to a 5”, etc. Fewer rollers means less overall cost. Lastly, as with all carton flow, the better the flow the fewer the hang ups and this carton flow design certainly delivers.
Let the Mallard gravity flow experts design just the right system for your needs and your budget. We do all our system testing right in our in-house facility, so we can ensure your gravity flow solution is optimized to your exact specifications.
Click Here for Cart-Trak Illustrations