Auto parts manufacturing is difficult enough without parts supply confusion. Thankfully, Dyna-Flo HD carton flow is an ideal solution for simplifying SKU picking at the ready… especially when your SKUs are coming in several different-sized and shaped containers. Check out how we tame this busy pick line.
- Storage for manufacturing/parts
- Storage for empty containers
- Totes, bins and cartons that vary by size, color and weight
- Some containers are stackable, some not
- Ergonomic picking/pulling for 3-4 levels
- Load-side segregated with dividers
Why Dyna-Flo HD?
The full wheel bed design of Dyna-Flo HD carton flow accommodates varying sizes of cartons, bins and totes together on the shelf level. It has a 50 lb. per square foot capacity for every 8’ of unsupported length, so given the length of this system and the variety of containers being used, DFHD was the way to go.
Other Dyna-Flo HD Carton Flow Features include:
- Easily drops into existing pallet rack
- Durable wheel and axle assembly
- 1.9″ polypropylene staggered skate wheel
- 12″-16″ wide sections – (6) 16″ cover 96″ beam
- Available in 2″ and 3″ centers
- Adjustable full lane dividers
- Optional order picking tilt tray
An organized system is cheaper, faster and more accurate… plus our Dyna-Flo solution was significantly less expensive than other system proposals. Way to go Mallard team! And Thanks to our customer for bringing us a unique challenge to overcome — win-win!
There are a few unique design features in this system… some are easy to spot and some others, not so much. Give us a call if you want to know more about bin and tote storage and we’ll tell you all about it.
1-800-243-6694 US Only