Did you know this about Cart-Trak?
Are you facing tighter turn rates, rising COGs, shrinking labor force and to complicate matters… increased demand? It’s a challenging time for warehouse managers, luckily we’ve got a single solution to help with a majority of your order fulfillment needs. Cart-Trak carton flow is a heavy-duty, full-width roller application for high-efficiency order picking of consistently-sized inventory. Demonstrated in our new animated video, watch how Cart-Trak keeps SKUs orderly and provides faster load and pick to help improve accuracy and productivity.
Here’s a few reasons why it has to be Cart-Trak…
Cart-Trak Carton Flow Benefits
- Easily drops into existing pallet rack – Simple bracket attachments for roll formed step beam & structural C3/C4 rack beams
- Available in 6″, 9″, 12″ and 16″ widths to span full bay without gaps and dead space
- Heavy-duty, energy efficient and maintenance free
- Customize rails to 1”, 2” or 3” centers depending on inventory specs for maximized efficiency at minimized cost
Cart-Trak carton flow is a proven storage solution for cartons and totes, plus it’s also valuable for small parts/inventory storage in kitting and manufacturing assembly operations. Carton flow rack packs a lot of pluses into a small warehouse footprint by providing reserve storage, automatically replenished pick faces, orderly SKU slotting, minimized congestion with separate charge and discharge aisles… oh and it’s ergonomic to promote worker safety and less injury expense and downtime.
Didn’t think it could get better?
Mallard offers several customizable accessories that can be added to your Cart-Trak carton flow application to further enhance performance and protect the integrity of your system long-term.
Valuable Carton Flow Accessories
- Tilt tray for enhanced ergonomic picking and more accurate SKU selection
- Impact tray protects rollers from damage of repeat heavy-item loading
- Full-length lane dividers keeps SKUs segmented where needed or required
Cart-Trak carton flow is also available with bearing rollers. The bearings offer several benefits for certain applications over standard bushings including less pitch to free up vertical space and accommodate more carton flow levels. Bearing rollers can often also be spaced further apart in the lane saving on overall system costs.
The best way to ensure your system is optimized for your specific needs is to test it with your cases/totes/inventory in our in-house Engineering Testing Lab. Your test includes a video and any suggested configuration modifications. It’s one of our Mallard value-added services.
Call today to speak with a gravity flow specialist to learn more about Cart-Trak carton flow and to examine if it is the warehousing solution that you need to meet your 2020 goals.