Case-Pick Separator (CP-100 Series)
Mallard’s case-pick separator holds and locks rear pallets a comfortable 4-6” behind the front pallet allowing cases to be picked and the empty pallet safely removed before releasing rear pallets to index forward.
CP-100 Series Advantages
- Isolates front pallet/eliminates back pressure
- Provides more efficient order picking
- Allows safe removal of empty front pallet
- Ideal for 2-4 deep picking applications
- Can be used with all wheeled applications (skate wheel, Magnum wheel)
- Foot operated manual pallet release
- Requires an additional 4-6” to overall depth
- Speed controllers required for 3-4 deep applications
- Requires a center rail next to the separator to prevent pallets from sagging
- Not to be used with forklifts
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a 3D video animation is the best way to tell this story. Watch our quick video to see how the case-pick separator works with all of its built-in advantages – efficient, case selection with easy, ergonomic empty pallet removal – thanks to the pallet hold-back device. Take a look!