Ergo Cell Pneumatic Separator (PS-500 Series)
For Ergonomic Order Selection
The PS-500 series uses pneumatic controls to isolate the last pallet in a flow system on to a lift table as shown or allows the transfer of the last pallet to a mobile cart/tugger system.
Mallard’s Ergo Cell is an ergonomic pallet lift table designed to work within a pallet flow case-pick application. The pneumatic devices allows the last pallet to be singulated onto a lift table which allows the table to raise or lower to a comfortable (GOLDEN ZONE) order-picking height, increasing picking efficiency and preventing repetitive injuries.
See the Ergo Cell in Action
- Designed for comfortable, efficient order picking
- Isolates loads at discharge to eliminate back pressure – allows operator to remove empty pallets manually
- Reduces worker injuries
- Extremely economical solution vs. powered conveyor
- Failsafe pneumatic controls
- Air pop-up controls hold back 2-5 pallets (3-6 deep)
- Compatible with GMA, CHEP and PECO pallets