Full & Split Roller Pallet Flow Rack
Ideal for ALL Pallet Racking System Types
Mallard’s full roller pallet flow rack is by far the most flexible type of pallet flow, ideal for users who have a variety of pallet sizes and warehousing footprints. Today’s vendors frequently change pallet configurations in an effort to lower equipment and shipping costs; in turn distributors have to quickly adjust systems. Mallard’s full-width pallet rack roller lanes are ideal for this situation. As pallet configurations change, the system design will remain reliable.
Similar applications that require additional capacity are better suited for split-roller pallet flow rack. Heavier pallets can cause minor deflection in full width rollers which could negatively impact flow. Split-roller is also ideal for extra-wide, unwieldy loads. The number and spacing of flow rails is dependent on the dimensions and weight of the load.
All full and split-roller pallet flow rack designs are engineered and built to the highest standards, using heavy-duty bearings, axles, tube, and side channel. Both are designed with maintenance in mind, so if damage occurs, replacement components can easily be installed.
- Accommodates all pallet sizes
- Adaptable to all major manufacturers’ rack
- Custom mounting brackets for secure, low-profile, or heavy-duty use
- Minimal maintenance
- Rollers available: 1.4”/1.9”/2.5” diameter
- Typical Axles: 5/16” round, 7/16” hex
- Capacities range from 90# to 350# per roller
- Between frame dimensions range from 4”-60”
Introducing the NEW 2.5″ Full Roller Pallet Flow
The 2.5” diameter full roller pallet flow is as durable as all Mallard pallet flow products while offering even greater surface coverage and rust-resisting galvanized rollers and rails. It is a perfect solution for non-standard pallets including plastic pallets, large bins, extra-long pallets, drums, etc. The out-to-out surface coverage keeps pallets moving in a steady, controlled and consistent manner. PLUS, the 2.5” roller lane can be equipped with optional “matching” full-width drum speed controllers. The full-width controllers are mounted within the lane in-between the rollers (as opposed to underneath or dropped-in) to provide more braking coverage for steady, safe pallet indexing.
- Ideal for plastic and non-standard pallets
- Full-width drum controller maintains safe, consistent pallet speed
- Larger rollers can provide greater capacity & increased roller spacing/cost-savings
- Galvanized rollers and rails are durable & rust resistant
- Heavy-duty, safety yellow ramp stops assure a safe landing at the pick aisle