Ensuring that the design of your pallet flow lane or carton flow system is optimally configured for your customer’s inventory and application needs is the purpose of the Mallard Engineering Testing Lab.
We’re excited to share that we’ve streamlined our test request process while making it even more comprehensive. Bottom line – it’s now even easier for you to deliver the best-fit gravity flow solution for your customers.
To receive the new forms, please simply contact your Mallard sales manager or email@example.com. However, here are some of the updates:
- The form should take about 5 minutes to complete.
- It will auto-populate the data needed to create test forms, reports, and even shipping labels.
- Easy to attach system quotes or easy fill-in the blanks for system data w/out a quote.
- New video tutorial
What Can You Expect from the Mallard Engineering Testing Lab?
Mallard Testing Process
- Challenge Review– What is the goal of the system? What is the warehouse environment?
- Brainstorming– Develop pallet flow system options
- Test Plan– Test actual (or simulated) load types and sizes
- Space allocation
- Lane design, depth, and pitch
- Speed controllers
- Pallet separators
- Re-test variations until we find an optimized solution
- Reporting: An overview document and video are supplied at the completion of each test.
- Customer-supplied inventory is returned.
Mallard supplies the test lab process and results at no charge to our customers and dealers, we consider it a value-added service. Please Contact us today to receive your updated Test Request Form.