Welcome to “Mallard MeetUp” and our opportunity to highlight the outstanding professionals that make up the Mallard team.
We’re hoping that our customers will be able to put a face to a name and learn more about our roles, responsibilities and even a little something about what gets each of us out of bed in the morning.
It was easy to decide where to start this series… we started at the top! We can’t fulfill a customer’s order without Lindsay Rabuck… so without further ado… here’s Lindsay!
What does Lindsay have to say about…
A typical day at Mallard:
You’ll find me mostly in the office, but sometimes out in the warehouse. I monitor stock levels of most of our materials and order as needed… gotta keep those orders moving along! I’m also the manager to our awesome order process team that handles incoming orders. Our team is responsible for taking care of customer needs from order placement, scheduling, and supplying production with what’s needed to get the orders made. Nearly all of our orders are unique so each one gets reviewed closely to ensure accuracy.
Lindsay’s Favorite Things:
- My family, husband Jeff and my two children, daughter Gracie is 20, son Riley is 9.
- We have a Silkie Terrier named Tank.
- Vacations!! Daytona Beach with my folks and tropical cruises with other family and friends.
- Working out with my “Super Group” at Planet Fitness each week.
- I’m a Harry Potter nerd, I like Marvel super hero movies, I like some TV, only one trashy reality show on Bravo though- Vanderpump Rules.
- Starbucks Mochas, Tito’s and Tonic.
- Essential oils.
- Annual birthday shopping trip with Kathy.
Education & Experience:
I have an Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Design… can’t say I use it a ton, but it’s come in really handy as I’ve worked my way through Mallard the past 20 years.
I’ve been so fortunate to be at Mallard all these years and see the tremendous growth. I started as an assistant answering phones, and really just doing whatever was asked of me. I’ve also worked in customer service, sales and system design, and did a couple drawings here and there back in the day (when I say a couple, seriously, I think it was like, 3). It truly has been exciting to be a part of Mallard’s ride from tiny company to big player in the material handling industry. We have great leadership and an amazing group of people. I’m proud to be here.