Pallet Flow Ramp Stops
Pallet flow ramp stops are end of lane accessories installed to keep heavy pallets as they arrive at the pick face. What’s unique about the Mallard pallet flow ramp stop? Plenty!
The Mallard pallet flow ramp stop is bolted onto the pallet flow rack lane as opposed to welded. This modification allows warehousing staff to quickly replace only the damaged stops and not the entire flow lane when faced with fork lift damage.
When it comes to lane reconfiguring for product shifts, again only the ramp stop needs replacing and not the entire flow lane track, so track can be repositioned as needed with new stops bolted on to fit the newly configured lane… saving both time and money.
To maintain the integrity of the heavy-duty pallet lane system, the hardware used to bolt on the Mallard stops is just as heavy duty as the steel ramp itself.
Our ramp stops are powder coated in “safety yellow”. This powder coated finish is a plus particularly for the unique challenges in food warehousing and packaged grocery facilities. As opposed to galvanizing, the powder coat will not wear off and rust after repeated wash downs and since the ramps are bolted and not welded your food inventory is safe from toxic gases released during welding. In addition, the bolt on attachment can even be removed, sandblasted and repainted if desired.
Benefits of Mallard Pallet Flow Ramp Stop:
- Bolt on design for easy “piece” replacement and lane reconfiguration
- Heavy duty, 8 gage steel construction
- Heavy duty bolts secure the ramp to the track
- Powder coated “safety yellow” for easy identification from fork truck
- Rounded corners on ramp stop and side frames protect workers and product from damage via sharp edges/corners
- Wider stop = more surface area to stop heavy pallets
- Custom angled stop with heavy duty lip
Our gravity flow experts can guide you through the benefits and installation procedures for all Mallard pallet flow rack lanes and accessories. Contact us today for sales, repair and installation support.
Click for More Ramp Stop Photos
More Ramp Stop Illustrations