Question: What’s almost as critical to the performance of your pallet flow rack system as Mallard’s custom-designed, skillfully manufactured tracks and wheels?
Answer: You guessed it – expertly planned, accurately installed pallet rack integration.
Achieving proper pallet rack integration is easy when you begin with Mallard’s custom designed line of pallet rack connections. To help you understand the options available, we have created a NEW Pallet Rack Connections Spec Sheet featuring detailed illustrations of a variety of track/pallet rack connection methods for both structural and roll-formed pallet rack.
Pallet flow rack attachment options are customized to retrofit existing pallet rack or attach to any variety of new pallet rack designs according to your rack manufacturer’s installation drawings. Our engineering team will provide updated approval drawings for the pallet flow rack integration to guarantee proper fit and performance of all system components including tracks, speed controllers, breaks and mounting hardware.
Benefits of Mallard Pallet Rack Connection Options:
- A variety of connections options, customized for all structural or roll-formed rack
- Turnkey conversion of existing pallet rack with pallet flow track integration
- Engineering approval drawing supplied for all systems
- Full length angle brackets allow rail adjustability left to right
Pallet Flow to Pallet Rack Design Considerations:
- Make sure to use manufacturer supplied installation drawings
- Confirm rail spacing will accommodate all pallet load heights
- Obtain proper intermediate beam measurements for speed controller installation
Download our Pallet Rack Connections Spec Sheet. You can also call one of our pallet flow rack specialists to help determine which type of pallet flow track and connection method is the best choice for your application.
1-800-243-6694 US Only