Custom pallet flow rack elevation drawings –NEW component of Mallard proposal packet
Mallard customers can now receive custom pallet flow elevations within their completed pallet flow racking proposals. M-Elevations is a proprietary pallet flow rack elevations program developed exclusively for Mallard engineers. With M-Elevations, we are able to provide a detailed visual representation of each pallet flow rack application using customer specifications – pallet types, load weights, building specs, inventory and fulfillment goals. Customers can now evaluate their application design from broad system scope down to individual pallet lane configuration using Mallard’s M-Elevation drawings to ensure proper fit within building and other material handling system parameters.
Benefits of M-Elevations:
- Design for best use of available vertical & horizontal space
- Visualize system before materials are ordered
- Help team/mgt. envision a particular application benefit
- Accurately measure/plan for the following system requirements:
- Clear height to ceiling
- # of pallet positions stored
- Type of lift trucks needed
- Top of load dimensions
- Pallet lane depth and width
- Safety and emergency systems, i.e. sprinklers, guard rails, vehicle lanes, etc.
As you can see from the following sample M-Elevation drawings, pallet flow lane details including height, depth and width are clearly identified as are beam heights, lift-off clearance, bay width and direction of flow. While these examples use standard pallet dimensions, varying pallet types and dimensions are easily identified through M-Elevations to guarantee proper fit and clearance.
Contact Mallard today to speak with your pallet flow racking specialist and discuss your warehousing needs. Let us develop a custom Mallard proposal complete with M-Elevation drawings that can visually bring your goals to life.
(800) 243-6694 (USA only)