Push-Back Pallet Racking Storage
High Density Push-Back Storage Using Mallard Pallet Flow Rails
Mallard’s push-back pallet racking systems deliver high-density storage, pallet and SKU selectivity by lane and easy order selection at the aisle face. Traditional cart and track designs have a maximum depth of 5-6 deep; however, Mallard’s push-back pallet racking systems use heavy-duty pallet flow rails requiring less vertical height for multiple deep applications up to 12 deep. Pallets are loaded and gently pushed back on slightly inclined rails and flow forward to the aisle face for easy order picking.
Advantages of Push-Back Pallet Racking
- Promotes Last In First Out (LIFO) storage
- 90% more storage capacity vs. selective rack
- Stores unique SKU per lane vs. bulk stacking or drive-in rack
- Stores up to 12 pallets deep in a lane vs. 5 deep using push-back carts
- Easily converts to pallet flow
- Promotes selectivity for faster pick rates
Watch Mallard’s push-back pallet racking used with a variety of pallet loads.
More Push-Back Illustrations