ABMA Speed Controllers for Pallet Flow
Retrofit Option for Safer, More Effective Pallet Flow
Speed controllers provide a necessary control mechanism to maintain a safe, measured pallet flow and speed as they advance down the lane. Acting as a sort of braking device, the speed controller slows the pallet and prevents it from gaining too much speed in the gravity-inspired process. Slowing the pallet provides better lane tracking which helps ensure that the pallet arrives squared with the lane opening at the pick face, thus facilitating a faster, easier forklift extraction.
The ABMA speed controller is a drop-in device ideal for retrofit applications. The controller can be installed easily into existing systems that may require additional control for pallets to prevent dangerously fast pallet movement. Mallard speed controllers are available in light, medium and heavy-duty options to best meet your pallet flow inventory needs.
- Ideal for existing pallet flow applications
- Can be mounted in almost any position
- Can be relocated to change pallet speed / effectiveness
- Helps maintain consistent pallet speed
- Tracks pallet properly down the lane
- Works with Magnum wheel, IE, steel skate wheel
- Can be mounted drop-in or direct
- Works with (2) rail systems for light loads
- Bolts into existing pallet flow rails
- Easily field installed
- Available in light, medium and heavy-duty options