Drop-In Speed Controllers for Pallet Flow
Fast On-Site Installation
Speed controllers provide a necessary control mechanism to maintain a safe, measured pallet flow or speed as they advance down the lane. Acting as a sort of braking device, the speed controller slows the pallet and prevents it from gaining too much speed in the gravity-inspired process. Slowing the pallet provides better lane tracking which helps ensure that the pallet arrives squared with the lane opening at the pick face, thus facilitating a faster, easier forklift extraction.
Mallard drop-in speed controllers can be installed on-site for all wheeled tracks and narrow roller track applications. Our most popular controller type, drop-in assembly is quick and easy, requiring minimal hardware. Mallard speed controllers are available in light, medium and heavy-duty options to best meet your pallet flow inventory needs.
- Drop-in design for quick installation and replacement
- Pallet speed controlled at safe level
- Pallets track centered down the lane
- Ideal for freezer applications
- Doubles the braking surface vs. direct mount for improved efficiency
- Use with Magnum wheel, steel skate wheel & narrow roller pallet flow systems
- Available in light, medium and heavy-duty options
- Weight variance of 1500#