Ultra-Grip Roller for Pallet Flow
Rubber Coated Rollers Put the Brakes on Pallet Surfing
Ultra-Grip is not a new comic book superhero but don’t underestimate its ability to save. Ultra-Grip Rollers are designed to provide additonal grip and surface coverage for enhanced pallet tracking and control in full roller pallet flow systems. Ultra-Grip rollers work in conjunction with indirect mount speed controllers… where rubber meets rubber… to most effectively slow the rollers and thus the pallet.
Plastic pallets, which have varying and unique surface designs, make better contact with the rubber coating of the Ultra-Grip Roller vs. standard galvanized rollers for superior flow and tracking. The Ultra-Grip/indirect mount speed controller pairing also is effective on non-standard GMA-style pallets with limited surface area on the bottom.
- Prevents pallet surfing on galvanized rollers
- Helps maintain consistent pallet speed
- Tracks pallet properly down the lane
- Durably constructed to last in tough warehouse environments
- Works with indirect mount speed controllers mounted on full roller pallet flow
- Ideal for plastic pallets & pallets with limited bottom surface area
- Pallet weights up to 2000#