Carton Flow Mounting Bracket
Accommodate ALL Types of Carton Flow & Rack Types
One of the key features of Mallard’s complete and flexible line of carton flow rack systems is our variety of custom mounting brackets designed for all types of pallet rack, both structural and roll-formed. Carton flow is more than wheels and rails – for each carton flow product, we have design considerations to ensure the best long-term functioning product we can manufacture, including the hardware.
Properly mounted and secure carton flow isn’t a luxury, it’s the only way to go, and because our mounted supports are customized to your needs you are assured they will work for you. Brackets are recessed on front and rear beams ensuring no interference with RFID, pick-to-light and pick-to-voice operations for both put-away and pick operations.
Benefits of Mallard Carton Flow Mounting Brackets
- Custom designed to not interfere with system guides or dividers
- Several options available for all Mallard carton flow types
- Brackets designed to accommodate different pitch levels
- Product line compatible with beam labels
- Won’t interfere with pick or put-away labels in pick-to-light
NEW Dyna-Flo Bracket Retention Angle
For Dyna-Flo carton flow, try our new retention angle bracket. The new design requires only a wrench for assembly and provides a hassle-free way to secure the carton flow track to keep it from shifting left and right while cartons flow down the lane.
4 Steps to a Perfect Fit — Retention Angle – Tab Bending Procedure
- Step 1: Locate slotted tab on each end of the carton flow bracket
- Step 2: Clamp onto tab using adjustable wrench or similar
- Step 3: Bend tab up 90°
- Step 4: Finished
Check out our video to see how easy it is to fit your system with our new bracket retention angle:
Download our mounting bracket spec sheets below: