Dyna-Flo HD Carton Flow
High-Efficiency Meets Heavy-Duty in Dyna-Flo HD
The HD stands for heavy-duty – Dyna-Flo HD is Mallard’s strongest, most durable carton flow racking. As you can see in our 3D animated video, product slotting and reprofiling is easy with the full-width wheel bed design of Dyna-Flo HD which accommodates cartons of different dimensions on each shelf level. Easy to install lane guides and dividers are quickly added or relocated to adjust for new carton sizes and to assist in faster SKU identification and therefore faster pick rates.
The ease of use, flexibility and durability of Dyna-Flo HD carton flow makes it a common application in retail, food, beverage, manufacturing and e-commerce distribution centers.
Common Dyna-Flo HD Applications
- Wine & Spirits
- Dairy Products
- Auto Supply
- Retail/Finished Goods Packaging
Dyna-Flo HD is available in 12″-16″ sections that quickly and easily drop into existing pallet rack. Our Dyna-Flo HD carton flow is manufactured with higher side rails which eliminates the need for an interior support beam and adds to shelf capacity. This design feature creates additional vertical clearance between shelf beams.
- Easily drops into existing pallet rack
- Full wheel bed accommodates cartons of all sizes and shapes
- Durable wheel and axle assembly
- Simple, easy product reprofiling
- Consolidates and increases pick slots
- 1.9″ polypropylene staggered skate wheel
- 50 lb. sq. ft. capacity per 8 ft. unsupported length
- 12″-16″ wide sections – (6) 16″ cover 96″ beam
- Available in 2″ and 3″ centers
- Adjustable full lane dividers
- Optional order picking tilt tray